971376538

Caldereta, Paella, pescados

cocina casera 100%

separador-menu separador-menu separador-menu

Paella de Mariscos

- Sea views -

From the restaurant’s own terrace you can enjoy a beautiful sea view.

 

- Fresh and natural -

Our produce is fresh, local and traditionally / line caught fish from the bay of Fornells.

-Access from the beaches-

Fornells can be easily reached from most of the principal locations on the island.


Minorcan Lobster

We serve a variety of traditional dishes which feature the best Minorcan lobster.

Leer más…

Selected special menus

Chose ‘a la carte’ or any of our special menus carefully selected for you.  We offer a large variety of both seafood and meat dishes.

Leer más…

Minorcan Lobster

At ‘El Pescador’ we follow traditional Fornells recipes for the preparation of this magnificent crustacean.

Leer más…


Reservations

Avoid the queues for eating in one of the best restaurants in Minorca. Reserve online and don’t waste any of your precious holiday time.

Leer más…

Satisfaction

More than 90% of our diners praise our dishes.  The remaining 10% even recommend us.

Leer más…

 

Book of suggestions

We constantly strive to improve our service.  Please send us your comments and suggestions.

Leer más…

 

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies